Recommendations for Buyers
We include below some useful recommendations for users of the auction portal. Please read them to facilitate dealings between buyers and sellers and avoid possible conflicts.
- Bid for an article only if you really want to buy it. Study the article description carefully and if you have any queries, ask the seller before bidding.
- Before bidding check the terms of sale established by the seller.
- Check also the means of payment accepted by the seller and whether you are able to use any of them.
- Keep communications with the seller fluent and cordial. Ask only appropriate questinos.
- At the end of the transaction, don’t forget to rate the seller objectively.