Recommendations for Sellers
We include below some useful recommendations for users of the auction portal. Please read them to facilitate dealings between buyers and sellers and avoid possible conflicts.
- Give clear, accurate descriptions of your articles. If the article for sale has any kind of defect, mention it. If it is a reproduction of an original, state this clearly.
- Describe clearly your terms of sale, including delivery costs or commissions.
- Indicate clearly the means of payment accepted and handling and delivery/sending times.
- Keep communications with buyers fluent and cordial. Answer any questions or queries pleasantly.
- At the end of the transaction don’t forget to rate the buyer objectively.